Descriptionbulheller+partner successfully supports the launch of series production of components and modules in the international automotive industry, with the goal to secure the product and process maturity at the start of production. We practice supplier development to improve the quality and assure the availability of parts. We accompany quality and logistic audits and supervise the execution of the identified measures.
Since used serial processes and used serial systems rarely match the specific requirements of a launch of series production, we developed a web-based system which can be used specifically and flexibly for these kinds of tasks. All process participants are able to work with up to date information concerning requirements, inventory, quality, task progress etc. without the use of Excel lists.
- Maturity level protection for new parts and rating of project maturity by the usage of quantifiable key figures (maturity measuring criteria)
- Consistent display of the level of maturity for new products and processes
- Objective evaluation of product and construction process maturity at defined point of time
- Web-based status reporting of level of maturity along with task tracking
Customer ValueWith the experience in development and production in the international automotive and manufacturing industry, paired with process knowledge, we secure the start of serial production and create the transparency needed to estimate the product and process maturity. Doing this, you quickly and safely reach the planned ramp-up curve (time-to-volume). To secure the needed transparency, we use our in-house-developed web-based systems.
- VDA RGA
- VDA 6.3
- PLS – Product-Launch-Services