DescriptionTo enable the simulation of complex production processes and logistic networks, bulheller+partner creates simulation models to conduct stochastic simulation experiments. These experiments can then be executed by the customer, as required at any time.
We provide you with a web-based environment as Software as a Service (SaaS) for the input of the process parameters (factors), as well as for the output of the simulation results (responses).
- Production and Logistics Simulation (based on the usage of real time production data)
- Illustration of the movement of load carriers
- Plant Simulation for planning validation
- Supply-chain- and Logistics Simulation
- Material Flow Simulation
Customer ValueThe material flow simulation makes your existing, or planned, processes transparent and allows the simulation of cause and effect relationships in different scenarios. This is a valuable support to make the right decision for a highly efficient supply-chain and, thereby react to the global competition.
The required IT infrastructure is being operated by bulheller+partner and can be used by the client as Software as a Service (SaaS). As a result, no investment for infrastructure and/or license is necessary.
- Stochastic Simulations with individualized models
- EPEI (every part every interval)
- PFEP (plan for every part)
- Pull-based Manufacturing
- Push-based Manufacturing
- autoSIM – material flow- and logistic simulation in self service